Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Economy and your home based business

Here it is July 2008! Whether or not you are reading
this entry in 2008 or you are just finding it years from
now - you will definitely remember this time in our
economy!

This is the time that we saw gas push OVER $4.00 a
gallon, milk selling at over $6.00, food prices
going through the roof, and many other elevations and
changes that could keep this list going for quite some time!
Not to mention, all the changes in industry and daily
remembrances of job losses.

All of that to say this - Are you ready to start a home
based business? I sure hope so! And you are probably
thinking, "What?" That's right! I believe NOW is the
best time to start your home based business, or
to stick with that business! If you have been pondering
the thought of starting or giving up, I strongly encourage
you to think it through!

With lay offs, an uncertain job market, rising
cost of work expenses....YOU NEED THAT HOME
BASED BUSINESS! You need that "back up plan"
may I say! I talk with many people all over the
country that just lost their jobs, are about to lose a
job, or are not sure what will happen with their
job in the next 6 months. I even have some tell me
that with the rise in daycare, gas, clothing and food,
IT IS COSTING THEM TO WORK! These individuals
are MOST interested in starting a home based business.
Many of them wish they had done so sooner! Had they
started 6 months ago, they would have had that "backup
plan" when they were handed the "we don't need your
assistance any longer" letter at work!

Is the timing right? Absolutely!! Can you believe that
I have seen my home based business triple this
year? That's right! With gas prices rocketing
everyday, milk costing all most as much as the cow
.......my business is thriving!

I would be honored to help you in anyway that
I can to start that home based business.
Do I believe you can do it? Absolutley!
Remember the saying, "Where there's a will,
there's a way! How badly do you want to be home
with your kids? How badly do you want financial
freedom? How badly do you want to be your own
boss? I think you get the idea! Lay doubts aside
and see how YOU can accomplish the dreams and
goals that are deep inside of you!

When should you start that home based business?
When the economy looks doubtful - NOW!

Deborah
www.choosemiabella.com
www.miabellacandleopportunity.com

No comments: